a dynamic, interactive, learner-centred, life skill course which deals with symptoms and root causes
This is a fully self-contained course with full instructions for a leader and reproducible notes for the participants. Anyone capable and confident in facilitating a small group will be able to run the course.
everything a facilitator needs to know to lead the course is included:
- Teaching Guidelines
- Notes on the psychology of learning
- The structure of the course
- Preparation guidelines for the course as a whole
- Detailed notes for each session
- How to establish ground rules for participants
- What to do if things go wrong!
- Stress defined
- Recognition and relief of symptoms
- Stress-reducing exercises and activities
- How to recognise potentially stress-inducing events and how to handle them
- Possible benefits of stress
- How to find Contentment, Satisfaction and Happiness
- The importance of self-talk (what we say about ourselves to ourselves) and how to use self-talk positively
- How self-talk is influenced by our thoughts, attitudes and feelings
- How to turn negative thoughts, feelings and attitudes into positive ones
- How to avoid perfectionism and being a people-pleaser
The Course is applicable in many situations such as adult education classes, home groups, mother/toddler groups, or business groups.
The Course uses Biblical principles for its basis although no prior knowledge of the Bible is necessary. These principles are not heavy; they have stood the test of generations, have no side-effects and are greatly liberating!
The cost? Cost - £60 complete ( plus £8.00 packaging and postage )
Contact us to order the course or to invite us to do a talk on Stress Management for your group.