helping hurting people conferences...
Equipping people who are involved or want to be involved in helping adults, teens or children who have experienced loss through death or divorce is the purpose of these day conferences.
There are six aspects that bring focus to the purpose:
- Initiative - courage for starting
- Experience - getting insights from others
- Ideas - information, resources and learning focused "games/exercises"
- Perseverance - avoid giving up
- Vision - teamwork and networking
- Quality Control - knowledge, new methods, and developments.
Two conferences a year are held - In Birmingham and in the Belfast area. Conference dates generally fall around May/June for Birmingham and October/November for Belfast. For more information contact us